Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tagged by Carla

Four jobs I've held:
Work at a small store in a flea market (teenage years)
Nanny
food service consultant
preschool teacher
Four movies I can watch over again:
Princess Bride
Moon Spinners
Beauty and the Beast
One Night with the Savior
Four places I have lived:
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
Virginia Beach, Va
Chesapeake, Va
Jacksonville, Fl
(except for college, I've always lived in the same city)Four t.v. shows I watch:
So You Think You Can Dance
Dancing With the Stars
PBS
Murder She Wrote reruns
Four places I've been on vacation:
St. Louis, Missouri
Philadelphia, PA
Memphis, TN
All over North Carolina
Four favorite foods:
Corn Nuggets
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Thick Hamburgers
Chili cheese fries
Four websites I visit:
Blogs
nick jr
creativecurriculum for work
KBBC
Four people I am tagging:
Sam
Jan
Jeanie
Fonda

1 comment:

Carla said...

Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorites too. I used to watch it when I had to get up in the middle of the night and feed baby Adam. Brings back some good memories.